Frequently Asked Questions
1. HOW CAN I FIND AN EBOOST CHARGING POINT?
When you open the EBOOST app on your phone, the map will show where you can find EBOOST charging points, as well as their current status. The EBOOST charging point system will gradually expand to more locations and update continuously right on this application.
In case you want to propose a specific location with high demand for charging motorcycles or electric cars, please send us detailed information via email email@example.com
2. WHICH EBOOST OUTLET SHOULD I CHOOSE?
The standard EBOOST outlets are all the same and offer the same capacity to charge your electric motorbike. You shall always select the outlet nearest to your parking slot.
Some outlets are dedicated to a specific electric motorbike model / brand and include the transformer with the special plug. Please check carefully that your electric motorbike is compatible before using these outlets.
3. Do I need to bring my own charger to charge my electric motorbike?
The different brands of electric motorbikes have a different plugs and voltage, so you need to bring your charger that fits your specific electric motorbikes to plug into the EBOOST power outlet.
Some outlets are dedicated to a specific electric motorbikes model / brand and include the transformer with the special plug. Please check carefully that your electric motorbikes is compatible before using these outlets.
4. WHAT TO DO IF ALL EBOOST OUTLETS ARE OCCUPIED?
The EBOOST box indicates the current status of each outlet (Red for charging, Green for available/finished charging) with the corresponding outlet number. In case an electric motorbikes has finished its charging (Green light), please contact the parking supervision to relocate that specific electric motorbike, so that you can charge your electric motorbike at this EBOOST outlet.
5. HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO PAY?
The cost of charging at EBOOST has two components:
– A small fixed activation fee in order to access the EBOOST Power Network.
– A variable fee based on the amount of power (kWh) used to charge the electric motorbike.
Both fees depend on the charging location and are clearly indicated in the app before you confirm charging. During the charging, you can check periodically the charging time and the used power in the EBOOST app.
6. Why charging not start, even I scanned QR code and confirmed charging?
There are few possibilities:
– Internet connection to your phone is interrupted
– You did not click on “start charging” button on the screen
– Box station is inactive. Please check the LED lights on EBOOST box. If no lights (green or led), please contact the management office of the building
– Your wallet does not have sufficient money => please top-up under “My Credit”
If non of the above, please report to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. CAN I CHARGE DIFFERENT ELECTRIC MOTORBIKES WITH THE SAME ACCOUNT?
For security reasons the system only allows once electric motorbike to be charged by one account at a specific time.
In case of multiple electric motorbikes, it is recommended to have several accounts in the EBOOST Power Network. It is possible through to use same account for different electric motorbike in sequence.
8. DO I GET INVOICED WHEN START CHARGING BUT THE SYSTEM DOESN’T WORK OR GET INTERRUPTED?
Please check first “My Credit” to verify if you are invoiced or not. Even the system or electric box power source is interrupted, you will only be charged for the time and amount of kWh consumed.
Please report to us by email email@example.com with time and location. We will verify and refund to you in case approriate.
9. DO I NEED TO DEPOSIT MONEY IN ORDER TO USE EBOOST?
To use EBOOST Power Network, you need to top-up an amount of money, similarly to a pre-paid mobile phone. You have the choice between 100 kVND, 300 kVND, and 500 kVND.
When using EBOOST, the app will gradually deduct from your available credit.
10. WHICH METHODS CAN I USE TO TOP-UP MY WALLET?
You can use any common method such as back transfer, or cards such as debit and credit cards from all major banks in Vietnam.
In case you require an additional bank card or payment method to be included in the future, please suggest to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.